Items 1-12 of 73
- Special Price $124.38 Regular Price $199.99
- Special Price $157.78 Regular Price $279.99
- Special Price $141.94 Regular Price $249.99
- Special Price $115.56 Regular Price $199.99
- Special Price $78.61 Regular Price $129.99
- Special Price $36.39 Regular Price $49.99
- Special Price $274.99 Regular Price $599.99
- Special Price $485.00 Regular Price $899.99
- Special Price $379.44 Regular Price $699.99
- Special Price $537.78 Regular Price $999.99
- Special Price $31.11 Regular Price $39.99
- Special Price $126.11 Regular Price $219.99
WHAT ARE TOWABLES AND TUBES?
Towables and tubes are inflatable water sports devices that are pulled behind a boat. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes and are designed to provide a fun and exciting experience for riders of all ages and skill levels. They are typically made of durable and strong materials such as PVC or nylon, and are inflated using a pump or air compressor. Depending on their design,they can be ridden by one person or multiple people at the same time, making them a great option for families or groups of friends. The rider sits or lies on the towable tube while being pulled behind the boat, providing a thrilling ride.
HOW ARE TOWABLES AND TUBES DIFFERENT FROM OTHER WATER SPORTS EQUIPMENT?
Unlike other water sports equipment such as wakeboards or water skis, towables and tubes do not require the rider to have any specific skills or experience. They are easy to use and provide an exciting and thrilling experience for riders of all ages and skill levels. Additionally, towables and tubes can be used by multiple riders at the same time, making them a great option for families or groups of friends.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF TOWABLES AND TUBES AVAILABLE?
There are many different types of towables and tubes available, each designed to provide a unique and exciting experience for riders. Some of the most popular types include:
- Single Rider Tubes: These are typically smaller in size and designed for one rider. They can be round or shaped like a donut and are great for solo riders who want a more leisurely ride.
- Multi-Rider Rafts: These are larger in size and designed for multiple riders. They can come in a variety of shapes and sizes and are perfect for families or groups of friends. Some multi-person rafts are designed to be ridden in a seated position, while others are designed for lounging.
- Banana Floats: These are shaped like a giant banana and are designed for multiple riders. They are great for those who want a more exciting and thrilling experience.
- Trick Tubes: These towables are designed for performing tricks and maneuvers behind a boat, they come with handles and straps for the rider to hold on to and are typically smaller in size.
- Open Top Tubes: Open top tubes are the basic tube you probably think of when imagining inflatable tubes.They are donut shaped and can be ridden in many ways including laying down, or sitting in the hole.
- Deck Tubes: Deck tubes are for fast rides and require a strong grip. It is most popular to ride them laying on your stomach.
- Ride-In Tubes: Ride in tubes are a cockpit style tube and are ideal for relaxing rides. These are also great for younger riders since it is a safer ride.
- Dual Tow Point Tubes: Dual tow point tubes have two tow points on either side of the tube. They are usually ridden in a seated position and include a back rest.
- Rocker Tubes: Rocker tubes have a curved surface that allows for a unique riding experience allowing riders to shift their weight and create a rocking sensation.
- Unique Concept Tube: These tube designs are unique for riders wanting a new experience and can come in various shapes, designs, and sizes. These tend to be more for advanced riders.
HOW SHOULD I CHOOSE THE RIGHT TOWABLE OR TUBE FOR ME?
The right towable or tube for you will depend on your personal preferences and the type of riding experience you want. If you want a more leisurely ride, a single person tube or a lounging float may be the best option for you. If you want a more exciting and thrilling experience, a multi-person raft or a giant banana-shaped float may be a better choice. It's also important to consider the number of riders and the skill level of riders when choosing a towable or tube.