Anything Boating Return Policy
At Anything Boating your satisfaction is our priority. That's why we gladly accept returns of unused, uninstalled, undamaged, or defective merchandise purchased online for a product refund within 30 days from the date your order shipped. If you don't love your Anything Boating products we want them back.
Defective, Damaged, or Missing Items
We allow a 3-day inspection period from the date of delivery for you to inspect your items for damage and defects. If you have received a defective or damaged item, please contact our customer service team within 3 days of receiving your order to inform us of the issue. Please be prepared to send us photos of the damage.
Exact colors of merchandise may vary due to photography settings, indoor/outdoor lighting, and computer monitor resolution. These situations do not qualify as defects and the customer will be required to pay for return shipping if a return to our warehouse is attempted.
In the event you do need to exchange an item please give us a call at 833-931-2628 to be issued an RMA to be included back in your shipment to us. You will be responsible for the cost of return shipping on the item as well as the cost of shipping for the new product to you.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase in any way, please contact our customer service team within 30 days of your order so we can make it right.
Your satisfaction is very important to us, however there are some instances in which we are unable to accept returns. Those are as follows:
- Special order items are not eligible for returns.
- Items that have been damaged by misuse or lack of maintenance, heavily used, or installed on a boat are not eligible for returns.
We have a simple process that customers must follow for returns:
- Please familiarize yourself with our return policy to ensure your request meets our criteria and falls within the allotted 30-day time period for returns.
- Contact our customer service team at 833-931-2628 to request an RMA. Be prepared to provide your order number for authentication.
- Print the RMA provided by our customer service team and include it in the package with your returned items.
- Please allow up to 14 business days from the date your items are received at our warehouse for your items to be inspected. You will receive an email confirmation when complete.
- Once your item(s) are returned and inspected, your refund (less original shipping charges and any restocking fees) will be issued back to your original payment method. You will be notified by email when this occurs. Please allow 2-10 business days for your financial institution to process the credit and return funds to your account.
In the event that your items arrive damaged, defective, or missing parts Anything Boating will cover the cost of return shipping as well as shipping the correct product to you. In all other cases (product no longer needed, different size needed, color preference, etc…) the customer will be responsible for all associated return shipping costs.
Items that are returned in their original packaging and are in good, resellable condition will not be subject to a restocking fee. However, if items are not returned in their original packaging and/or cannot be resold, a 20% restocking fee will be deducted from the returned amount.
Lost / Missing Packages
If you believe that your package is lost or missing, we ask that you contact the shipping carrier and file a claim.