VIKING RescYou Pro Liferaft 6 Person Container Offshore Pack
SPECIAL SHIPPING: This is classified as a Hazmat product. 2-Day or Overnight shipping is not permitted, however ground shipping is available for Hazmat products.
VIKING's RescYou Pro, the first self-righting liferaft launched in the yachting markets, has been hailed market's best by independent sources. The ultra fast and reliable self-righting function has been transferred from VIKING SOLAS liferafts.
The liferaft has been updated with important new features. We think in detail to make it easier to board and reduce discomforts during stay such as seasickness, hypothermia and the cold. We have also made every effort to improve visibility. The new fluorescent yellow canopy enhances visibility from a distance and the two new windows with curtains provide the liferaft with a 360 degree outlook on the horizon.
- Fluorescent yellow canopy enhances visibility from a distance
- 2 windows with curtains provide view of the horizon which minimizes seasickness and eases lookout for rescuers without opening the liferaft
- Blue inner lining calms and reduces seasickness (feature required on SOLAS liferafts)
- Handle placed to ease boarding
- Automatically self-righting guarantees upright inflation within seconds
- Two oversized entrances provide easy boarding and cross ventilation
- Highly visible inflatable boarding ramp with ladder
- Additional entrance, equipped with boarding ladder, provides water egress, direct access from boat and helicopter evacuation from within
- Easy slide zips offer the ability to increase freeboard
- Five separate air chambers
- Sea anchor, rescue quoit, buoyant knife, internal and external life lines
- Four 60 liter, quick filling, weighted ballast bags over maximum stability
- Fitted with SOLAS grade, high visibility retro-reflective tape
- Automatic SOLAS/USCG exterior strobe light and interior light
- Integral inflatable double door provide thermal protection
- Spacious canopy offers generous headroom, increased interior volume
- Fitted with Type E offshore equipment pack
- SO 9650 certified, ISAF approved and third party verified by BV and DNV
Stowed Dimensions: 80 x 57 x 35 cm
Weight: 48 kg
Click Here for VIKING Yachting Training Videos.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
Most packages ship via FedEx. When you place your order, you will have a choice of delivery timeframes (Ground, Second day, etc.). You will also receive an order confirmation which will allow you to track your shipment's progress. Keep in mind that while most items ship same day, some products require longer time to ship.
SPECIAL SHIPPING: This is classified as a Freight product. Promotional shipping offers do not apply. A Freight Forwarder Fee of $20 will be assessed for shipping. Please contact us for your Freight shipping estimate, based on dimensional weight and distance.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, give us a call within 30 days and we can issue you an RMA. Because we are constantly striving to improve our products to meet the needs of our customers, we ask that you provide us with feedback regarding your return.
Most products come with a warranty offered by the manufacturer. Please consult the manufacturer’s warranty for details. For any products that arrive scratched, bent, or dented, Anything Boating will replace upon thorough inspection.
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews