Plano Rustrictor™ Terminal
Left unorganized, terminal tackle can quickly become the enemy of every tackle box. The Rustrictor™ Terminal StowAway® brings order to the chaos with 26 fixed compartments for every hook, weight and jig head. But just as important as what you'll put in this Stow, is what we already put in it for you.
The Rustrictor Terminal benefits from Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor (VCI) infused throughout. This surrounds your terminal tackle with 360 degrees of rust preventative to block buildup and corrosion five times longer* than the competition. Simply snap shut, and the Rustrictor Terminal Stow will surround your tackle with a VCI vapor that won't leave any residue, odor or film. Consider your terminal tackle woes solved for good.
- Fixed dividers create 26 compartments
- Most effective rust-preventing storage solution on the market
- Blocks rust/corrosion 5x longer* than competing products
- Infused with 360 degrees of Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor (VCI)
- Works with or without dividers
- Developed with Armor Protective Packaging®
- Keeps expensive lures/tackle clean and pristine
- Transparent for easy viewing and access to contents
- Won't leave residue, odor or film on tackle
- *Per Accelerated Lab Testing
- *Equipment/Bait not included
- Made in the USA
- Armor Protective Packaging
|Manufacturer Part Number||PLASV455|
Most packages ship via FedEx. When you place your order, you will have a choice of delivery timeframes (Ground, Second day, etc.). You will also receive an order confirmation which will allow you to track your shipment's progress. Keep in mind that while most items ship same day, some products require longer time to ship.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, give us a call within 30 days and we can issue you an RMA. Because we are constantly striving to improve our products to meet the needs of our customers, we ask that you provide us with feedback regarding your return.
Most products come with a 5-YEAR warranty. For any products that arrive scratched, bent, or dented we'll replace upon thorough inspection.
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews