OceanLED Sport S3166S Underwater LED Light - Ultra White
OceanLED Sport S3116s has been designed and built for those who want to stand out. Whether cruising in the Mediterranean or fishing in The Keys, the S3116s gives dazzling performance allowing you to enjoy more time on the water.
The S3116s has the most advanced optics available on the market. These optics are designed exclusively by OceanLED and offer a truly striking 90° surface beam angle with a focused 20° side beam angle providing greater water penetration, illuminating a larger area without any loss. There are other lights in the market that claim to be bright, but if you dont focus that power, you don't achieve great results and thats what sets OceanLED apart from the rest.
The S3116s packs a powerful 9,840 Lumens into a small body, and when you combine that with the advanced optics, the results are truly remarkable. At least 20% brighter than our competitors and with a true 90° beam angle with no fade at the edges, the S3116s is clearly best-in-class.
Looking to catch more fish? Switch on the Fish-Strobe mode and the light emits a random strobe pattern that is proven to attract extra bait fish and help catch more fish.
The compact, simple design is easy to install even for the weekend DIYer. A small 12mm hole is all that's needed to run the cable through the hull. Fix 3 screws and that's the hard work done! Simply attach to 12V and you are ready to light up your world.
Maintenance is virtually zero. Simply wipe the lens with a cloth to remove any marine growth thanks to the special Tritonium coating.
- 9,840 Lumens / 5,000 Fixture Lumens: Best-in-class performance from this ultra-bright light makes it the obvious choice for those who want to stand out from the crowd
- 90° / 20° Beam Angle: A true wide-angled, focused beam lights up a large area of the water
- Compact and simple design: Made from corrosion free Alu Bronze, there is a lot packed into this 10cm light. Installation needs only a small, 12mm hole in the hull to feed the cable through and 3 screws in place. No bonding required
- Easy to clean: Thanks to its Tritonium coating, a simple wipe of the lens removes any underwater growth saving hours of scrubbing each time you use it
- Fish-Strobe Mode: Exceptionally bright, randomised strobing of the light is proven to attract more fish and catch more bait
- Boat size: Up to 65' (20M)
- Transom / Hull spacing: 2-4' (0.5-1.2M)
- Transom quantity: 2-6
- Installation depth (to top of fixture): 8-10" (20-25cm)
- Light output equivalent to: 150W Metal Halide
- Lumens: 9840
- Fixture Lumens: 5000
- Typical LED life expectancy: 40,000+ Hours
- Minimum-Maximum operating voltage DC: 9-32V DC
- Current / Amp draw (DC): 12V DC 5A / 24V DC 2.4A
- Approx. light penetration (avg. water quality): TBC
- Approx. Light penetration (perfect water quality): TBC
- Driver type: Internal
- Total weight: 0.70kg
- Extension cable length (standard): 9-7/64' (3M)
- Hole cut-out for cable entry: 1/2" (12.5mm)
- Material: AB2 Aluminium Bronze
|Manufacturer Part Number||012102W|
Most packages ship via FedEx. When you place your order, you will have a choice of delivery timeframes (Ground, Second day, etc.). You will also receive an order confirmation which will allow you to track your shipment's progress. Keep in mind that while most items ship same day, some products require longer time to ship.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, give us a call within 30 days and we can issue you an RMA. Because we are constantly striving to improve our products to meet the needs of our customers, we ask that you provide us with feedback regarding your return.
Most products come with a warranty offered by the manufacturer. Please consult the manufacturer’s warranty for details. For any products that arrive scratched, bent, or dented, Anything Boating will replace upon thorough inspection.
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews