i2Systems Ember E1150Z Snap-In - Round
Ember E1150Z Snap-In - Round
Ember E1150Z Snap-In - Round
- 2.5 watts
- 9-30V DC input/9-15 AC Input
- 0 to 100% Dimming
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Asymmetric Light Distribution
- Wide lateral angle
- 6 Vibrant Color Options
- IP67, Exterior Rated
- Up to 50,000 Hours of Operation
- Advanced optical system - Asymmetric beam angle eliminates glare while providing excellent surface illumination
- 0 - 100% Dimming - Connection with i2Systems LightLink Series allows simple and seamless integration to most of today's conventional dimming systems
- Rugged design - Stainless steel construction, sealed design, and electronic regulation to the LED source ensure product longevity
- No heat or UV in the light beam - Fixture lens remains much cooler than halogen sources, allowing safe and "burn free" operation
- In addition, no UV means reduced risk of fading or deteriorating products or artifacts on display
- Stainless Steel Trim with PVD - Removable trim ring and Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) coating provides a very durable surface finish which will not tarnish or discolor
- Snap-in Installation - Simply bore a 1.25" diameter hole and snap the fixture into place
- Fixture accomodates wall thicknesses ranging from .125" to .625"
- SmartDriver Integrated - i2Systems SmartDriver Technology is integrated directly inside every fixture
- Connect the Ember to a wide range of voltages without sacrificing light output or lifetime
- No external drivers are required and wiring is made simple
- AccuWhite - i2Systems AccuWhite Technology allows integration of Ember fixtures to traditional applications without sacrifice in color temperature (CCT) or color rendering (CRI)
- AccuWhite ensures and accurate and consistent color matching from fixture to fixture and across product lines
- LightLink Compatible - i2Systems LightLink controllers represent the next generation in lighting control and connectivity
- LightLink modules provide seamless integration of today's marine dimming systems through a wide variety of desirable interfaces
Most packages ship via FedEx. When you place your order, you will have a choice of delivery timeframes (Ground, Second day, etc.). You will also receive an order confirmation which will allow you to track your shipment's progress. Keep in mind that while most items ship same day, some products require longer time to ship.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, give us a call within 30 days and we can issue you an RMA. Because we are constantly striving to improve our products to meet the needs of our customers, we ask that you provide us with feedback regarding your return.
Most products come with a warranty offered by the manufacturer. Please consult the manufacturer’s warranty for details. For any products that arrive scratched, bent, or dented, Anything Boating will replace upon thorough inspection.
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews