- As low as $49.99
- As low as $49.00
- As low as $45.99
- As low as $49.99
- Special Price $49.00 Regular Price $119.00
WHAT ARE T-TOP ACCESSORY MOUNTS?
T-top accessory mounts are attachments that can be added to the frame of a t-top, a type of roof structure commonly found on center console boats. These mounts are designed to hold various accessories, such as fishing rods, cup holders, GPS units, and other equipment. They can be made from a variety of materials, including stainless steel, aluminum, and plastic, and are typically designed to be durable and resistant to corrosion. Some t-top accessory mounts are adjustable, allowing you to position the accessory at different angles or heights, while others are fixed in place. They are most commonly mounted on the frame of the t-top but can also be mounted to the surface if your t-top features a hard top.
HOW ARE T-TOP ACCESSORY MOUNTS BENEFICIAL TO ANGLERS?
If you have a t-top installed on your center console boat, you know how useful they can be. But you may not be taking full advantage of the available space for storing and mounting your accessories. By adding a simple accessory mount, you can improve convenience, organization, and safety as well as customizing your t-top to your exact needs.
T-top accessory mounts allow you to easily store and access your gear while out on the water. For example, if you have a fishing rod holder mount, you can store your rods safely and within easy reach while you're fishing. They also help you keep your boat organized by providing designated places to store your gear. This can be especially useful if you have a lot of equipment or if you're frequently switching between different activities.
In addition to these benefits, these accessory mounts can allow you to install GPS units or other navigation equipment that can help you stay safe and on course while out on the water. T-top accessory mounts can support these essential pieces of equipment, but they can also allow anglers to create their perfect center console setup with fishing gear, storage, radar gear, electronics, and so much more mounted directly to their t-top.
WHICH ACCESSORIES CAN BE MOUNTED TO MY T-TOP?
There are many different types of accessories that can be mounted on a t-top, depending on your needs and preferences. Some common examples include:
- Fishing gear: Rod holders, tackle boxes, fish finders, and other fishing equipment can be mounted on a t-top to make it easier to store and access your gear while out on the water.
- Navigation equipment: GPS units, compasses, and other navigation tools can be mounted on a t-top to help you stay on course and navigate safely.
- Audio and entertainment equipment: Speakers, radios, and other audio equipment can be mounted on a t-top to create a more enjoyable boating experience.
- Safety equipment: Life jackets, flares, and other safety gear can be mounted on a t-top to ensure that you have access to it in case of an emergency.
- Drink holders: Cup holders, bottle holders, and other types of drink holders can be mounted on a t-top to help prevent spills and keep drinks within easy reach.
- Lights: LED lights, spotlights, navigation lights, and other types of lighting can be mounted on a t-top to provide additional illumination or to add a decorative touch.
Whatever you choose to mount to your t-top, Anything Boating’s selection of t-top accessory mounts has what you need for complete customization.