Items 1-12 of 106
Weld Mount 3" White Round Poly Insulation Washer - 50-PackSpecial Price $40.56 Regular Price $44.44Out of stock
Weld Mount Stainless Steel Panel Stud .62" Base 8 x 32 Thread 1" Tall - 100 PackSpecial Price $139.62 Regular Price $177.99Out of stock
Weld Mount Stainless Steel Panel Stud .62" Base 8 x 32 Thread 1.25" Tall - 100 PackSpecial Price $150.07 Regular Price $179.99Out of stock
Weld Mount Stainless Steel Panel Stud .62" Base 8 x 32 Thread 1.5" Tall - 100 PackSpecial Price $152.80 Regular Price $199.99Out of stock
Weld Mount Stainless Steel Stud 1.25" Base #10 x 24 Thread 2.5" TallSpecial Price $56.89 Regular Price $59.99Out of stock
Ancor Flag Terminal Die Set 12-10Special Price $35.48 Regular Price $45.49Out of stock
Ancor Flag Terminal Die Set 22-18/16-14Special Price $32.67 Regular Price $40.47Out of stock
Ancor 7-Piece Screwdriver Set w/CaseSpecial Price $49.99 Regular Price $61.82Out of stock
Ancor 6" Diagonal Cutting Pliers - 1000VSpecial Price $32.99 Regular Price $40.82Out of stock
Ancor 6" Bent Nose Pliers - 1000VSpecial Price $34.99 Regular Price $43.28Out of stock
Ancor 7" Combination Pliers - 1000VSpecial Price $30.78 Regular Price $37.09Out of stock
WHAT ARE BOAT TOOLS?
Boat tools are specialized tools and equipment that are designed for use on boats and other marine vessels. These tools are essential for performing on-board repairs, maintenance, and other tasks related to boating.
WHAT TYPES OF BOAT TOOLS ARE THERE?
There are several types of boat tools available, including:
- Pliers are a must-have tool for any boater, used for cutting, twisting, and holding.
- Wrenches are used for tightening and loosening bolts, nuts, and screws.
- Screwdrivers are used for tightening and loosening screws, and can be found in both Phillips and flathead varieties.
- Sockets are used for tightening and loosening nuts and bolts and are available in various sizes.
- Hammers are used for a variety of tasks, including driving nails, removing screws, and breaking glass.
A well-built boating toolbox should include these necessities as well as any specific tools you’ll need to work on your boat or accessories while onboard.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF HAVING A SET OF BOAT TOOLS ON BOARD?
There are many benefits of having a set of boat tools on board, including convenience, savings, and your own peace of mind. With a set of boat tools on board, you are prepared for any on-board repair or maintenance that may arise. Having a set of boat tools on board can also help you save money by allowing you to perform repairs and maintenance yourself, instead of having to pay a professional. And finally, knowing that you have a set of boat tools on board can provide peace of mind and help you feel more confident and prepared while out on the water.
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY BOAT TOOLS?
To care for your boat tools, follow these tips:
- Clean the tools regularly, removing any salt or rust buildup.
- Store the tools in a cool, dry place, away from extreme temperatures and moisture.
- Keep the tools organized and easily accessible, so you can find what you need quickly and easily.
- Consider investing in a waterproof and floatable toolbox, so your tools are protected and can be retrieved easily in the event of a capsizing.