Items 1-12 of 106
- Special Price $84.32 Regular Price $118.99
- Special Price $133.59 Regular Price $146.63
- Special Price $347.63 Regular Price $450.00
- Special Price $51.84 Regular Price $56.99
- Special Price $32.08 Regular Price $36.95
- Special Price $20.17 Regular Price $22.95
WHAT ARE BOAT TOOLS?
Boat tools are specialized tools and equipment that are designed for use on boats and other marine vessels. These tools are essential for performing on-board repairs, maintenance, and other tasks related to boating.
WHAT TYPES OF BOAT TOOLS ARE THERE?
There are several types of boat tools available, including:
- Pliers are a must-have tool for any boater, used for cutting, twisting, and holding.
- Wrenches are used for tightening and loosening bolts, nuts, and screws.
- Screwdrivers are used for tightening and loosening screws, and can be found in both Phillips and flathead varieties.
- Sockets are used for tightening and loosening nuts and bolts and are available in various sizes.
- Hammers are used for a variety of tasks, including driving nails, removing screws, and breaking glass.
A well-built boating toolbox should include these necessities as well as any specific tools you’ll need to work on your boat or accessories while onboard.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF HAVING A SET OF BOAT TOOLS ON BOARD?
There are many benefits of having a set of boat tools on board, including convenience, savings, and your own peace of mind. With a set of boat tools on board, you are prepared for any on-board repair or maintenance that may arise. Having a set of boat tools on board can also help you save money by allowing you to perform repairs and maintenance yourself, instead of having to pay a professional. And finally, knowing that you have a set of boat tools on board can provide peace of mind and help you feel more confident and prepared while out on the water.
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY BOAT TOOLS?
To care for your boat tools, follow these tips:
- Clean the tools regularly, removing any salt or rust buildup.
- Store the tools in a cool, dry place, away from extreme temperatures and moisture.
- Keep the tools organized and easily accessible, so you can find what you need quickly and easily.
- Consider investing in a waterproof and floatable toolbox, so your tools are protected and can be retrieved easily in the event of a capsizing.