- Special Price $32.33 Regular Price $44.49
- Special Price $35.82 Regular Price $46.00
- Special Price $70.84 Regular Price $120.49
- Special Price $37.44 Regular Price $54.49
- Special Price $30.65 Regular Price $40.94
- Special Price $15.95 Regular Price $19.13Out of stock
- Special Price $48.35 Regular Price $75.99Out of stock
- Special Price $47.36 Regular Price $73.99Out of stock
- Special Price $68.95 Regular Price $116.49Out of stock
- Special Price $47.56 Regular Price $74.49Out of stock
WHAT ARE BOAT CHOCKS?
Boat chocks are devices that are used to secure a boat to a dock or other stationary object. There are several types of boat chocks, including:
- Open Chocks: Simple, U-shaped chocks that are mounted to a dock or other surface and are used to secure a boat's lines.
- Closed Chocks: Similar to open chocks but have a closed design that prevents the line from slipping out.
- Roller Chocks: Include a roller system that allows the line to move more easily, making it ideal for larger boats.
- Deck Chocks: Mounted on the deck of a boat and are used to secure lines to the boat itself.
WHAT SHOULD I CONSIDER WHEN CHOOSING BOAT CHOCKS?
When choosing boat chocks, it is important to consider the size and weight of your boat, as well as the type of docking or mooring you plan to do. Look for chocks that are made from high-quality materials such as stainless steel or aluminum, as these will provide the best performance and longevity. It is also important to ensure that the chocks are installed correctly and securely to prevent damage or injury.
WHICH SIZE BOAT CHOCKS WILL FIT MY BOAT?
The size of your boat chocks will depend on the size and weight of your boat, as well as the type of docking or mooring you plan to do. Look for chocks that are rated for the weight and size of your boat, and ensure that they are installed at the appropriate height and angle to provide a secure attachment point for your lines.
HOW DO I MAINTAIN MY BOAT CHOCKS?
To maintain your boat chocks, it is important to keep them clean and free from corrosion. This can be achieved by washing them with fresh water after each use and using a mild soap or cleaner to remove any dirt or grime. You should also inspect your chocks regularly for signs of wear or damage and replace them as needed. Additionally, you can apply a protective coating such as a corrosion-resistant spray to help extend the life of your chocks.