Adventure Medical QuickClot Gauze 3" x 2'
QuickClot Gauze 3" x 2'
QuickClot Gauze 3" x 2'
With QuikClot Advanced Clotting Gauze, you have the power to stop bleeding in the palm of your hand. Tested and proven through years of combat use by the U.S. Military, QuikClot can be depended on to save time when every second counts.
The hemostatic gauze works on contact to stop bleeding by accelerating your body's natural clotting process, clotting blood five times faster. QuikClot Gauze is impregnated with kaolin, a naturally-occurring mineral proven to be effective as a hemostatic agent. Inorganic and inert, kaolin is non-allergenic, making it safe and effective to use. This extremely absorbent 3" x 4" gauze is flexible and pliable, easily contouring to wounds. Make QuikClot a part of your trauma pack or first aid kit so you're prepared when emergencies occur.
Stop Bleeding Fast
- Control bleeding with QuikClot® hemostatic gauze, which acts on contact to stop bleeding five times faster. The gauze is impregnated with kaolin, a mineral that accelerates your body's natural clotting process.
Trusted by Professionals
- Choose the hemostatic agent with years of proven effectiveness in combat and recommended by Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) guidelines for use by all branches of the US military.
Safe & Effective
- Apply QuikClot Gauze without fear. Kaolin is an inert, non-allergen mineral demonstrated to be an effective clotting agent that contains no botanicals and no animal or human proteins.
Easy to Use
- Act quickly with confidence in emergencies. QuikClot Clotting Gauze easily conforms to wounds – simply position the gauze over the source of the bleeding and apply pressure.
Portable & Convenient
- Be prepared wherever you go with this lightweight, extremely compact hemostatic dressing. Add it to your trauma kit, glove box, emergency medical kit, range bag, first responder kit, or purse.
- Size: 4.5" x 0.5" x 5"
- Weight: 0.02 oz.
- Group Size: 1 Person
- Trip Duration: Single Use
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Most packages ship via FedEx. When you place your order, you will have a choice of delivery timeframes (Ground, Second day, etc.). You will also receive an order confirmation which will allow you to track your shipment's progress. Keep in mind that while most items ship same day, some products require longer time to ship.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, give us a call within 30 days and we can issue you an RMA. Because we are constantly striving to improve our products to meet the needs of our customers, we ask that you provide us with feedback regarding your return.
Most products come with a warranty offered by the manufacturer. Please consult the manufacturer’s warranty for details. For any products that arrive scratched, bent, or dented, Anything Boating will replace upon thorough inspection.
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews