Adventure Medical Marine 450 First Aid Kit
Marine 450 First Aid Kit
Marine 450 First Aid Kit
The Marine 450 is perfect for long range trips far from immediate medical care. Contains enough supplies for boats carrying a 1 to 6 person crew size.
< 6 Hours to Medical Care
- Waterproof Bag
- Dimensions - 10.5" x 7" x 4.5"
- Weight 4.2 Pounds
- One (1) Copy of Marine Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide by Dr. Weiss and Dr. Jacobs
- One (1) Tourniquet - 1" x 18"
- One (1) Emergency Reflective Blanket - 56" x 84"
- One (1) CPR Face Shield
- One (1) Trauma Pad - 5" x 9"
- Four (4) Latex-Free Gloves
- One (1) Bandage Scissors
- One (1) Splinter/Tick Remover Forceps
- 10 Bandage - Fabric - 1" x 3"
- Five (5) Bandage - Plastic - 1" x 3"
- Five (5) Bandage - Fabric - Knuckle
- Two (2) Bandage - Fabric - Elbow/Knee
- Four (4) Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing - 3" x 4"
- 10 Sterile Gauze Dressing - 4" x 4"
- One (1) Sterile Eye Pad
- Two (2) Gauze Bandage - 2"
- One (1) Cloth Tape - 1" x 10 Yards
- One (1) Wound Irrigation Tool - 20 cc
- 10 Wound Closure Strip - 1/4" x 4"
- Three (3) Butterfly Closure Bandage
- Two (2) Tincture of Benzoin
- 14 Moleskin - Pre-Cut/Shaped
- 12 Antiseptic Wipe
- Six (6) Triple Antibiotic Ointment - 0.9 g
- Four (4) Cotton Tip Applicators
- 12 Burn Cream - .9 g
- 1C-Splint™- 36" x 4"
- One (1) Instant Cold Compress
- Two (2) Triangular Bandages
- One (1) Elastic Bandage - 3"
- One (1) Self-Adhering Bandage - 2"
- Three (3) Safety Pins
- One (1) After Bite® Xtra
- One (1) Eye Wash - 1 oz.
- Two (2) Anti-Diarrheal (Loperamide HCI 2 mg.)
- 20 Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer (Aspirin 325 mg.)
- Three (3) Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.)
- 20 Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer (Ibuprofen 200 mg.)
- 16 Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer (Acetaminophen 500 mg.)
- 16 Antiemetic (Meclizine HCI 25 mg.)
*We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary. Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Brand||Adventure Medical Kits|
|Manufacturer Part Number||0115-0450|
Most packages ship via FedEx. When you place your order, you will have a choice of delivery timeframes (Ground, Second day, etc.). You will also receive an order confirmation which will allow you to track your shipment's progress. Keep in mind that while most items ship same day, some products require longer time to ship.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, give us a call within 30 days and we can issue you an RMA. Because we are constantly striving to improve our products to meet the needs of our customers, we ask that you provide us with feedback regarding your return.
Most products come with a warranty offered by the manufacturer. Please consult the manufacturer’s warranty for details. For any products that arrive scratched, bent, or dented, Anything Boating will replace upon thorough inspection.
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews