Adventure Medical First Aid Kit - Family
First Aid Kit - Family
First Aid Kit - Family
While most family kits are designed to be kid-friendly, it is important to remember it will be adults who will be caring for little ones in the outdoors. From picnics at the park to hikes in the wilderness, this kit is ideal to take along wherever children may need care.
The centerpiece of the Adventure First Aid Family Kit is the fully-updated new edition of Caring for Children in the Outdoors, a comprehensive guide to first-aid for children. Covering topics such as how to treat sprains, fractures, and dislocations, plus there are handy guides with instructions on how to administer medications and how to dress more serious wounds. A wide range of first aid supplies provides peace of mind for the whole family, and as an added bonus, the kit includes a handy kit-within-a-kit that can be pulled out and stashed in a pocket, stroller, or diaper bag.
Care for Children in the Outdoors:
- Critical information on wound care, stabilizing sprains and fractures, and medications for children.
Supplies for the Whole Family:
- Deep stock of high-use items means there are enough supplies for large groups.
Manage Fractures and Sprains:
- Wide elastic bandage plus instant cold pack.
Manage Pain and Illnesses:
- A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
Weather the Elements:
- Coated nylon outer bag with a waterproof inner plastic storage pouches.
- Size: 6" x 8.5" x 3"
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz.
- Group Size: 1 - 3 People
- Trip Duration: 1 - 4 Days
- 16 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 1 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 2" x 4.5"
- 4 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 4 - Bandage, Butterfly Closure
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 3" x 3", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 2" x 3"
- 1 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- 1 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
Blister / Burn:
- 1 - Moleskin, 3" x 4"
Fracture / Sprain:
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic with Clips, 2"
- 1 - Cold Pack
- 2 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Scissors, Bandage with Blunt Tip
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 3 - Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - After Bite Wipe
- 3 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 3 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 1 - Compass, Button, Liquid Filled
- 1 - Mini Rescue Howler Whistle
- 12 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 4 - Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
- 1 - Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
- 4 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
- 1 - After Bite® Kids, Tube
- 1 - Natrapel® 12 Hour Tick and Insect Repellent, wipes
∗We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary. Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Brand||Adventure Medical Kits|
|Manufacturer Part Number||0120-0230|
Most packages ship via FedEx. When you place your order, you will have a choice of delivery timeframes (Ground, Second day, etc.). You will also receive an order confirmation which will allow you to track your shipment's progress. Keep in mind that while most items ship same day, some products require longer time to ship.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, give us a call within 30 days and we can issue you an RMA. Because we are constantly striving to improve our products to meet the needs of our customers, we ask that you provide us with feedback regarding your return.
Most products come with a warranty offered by the manufacturer. Please consult the manufacturer’s warranty for details. For any products that arrive scratched, bent, or dented, Anything Boating will replace upon thorough inspection.
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews