Adventure Medical Trauma Pak w/QuikClot®
Trauma Pak with QuikClot®
Trauma Pak with QuikClot®
Professionals know it is about acting fast - excessive equipment only gets in the way. This Trauma Pak with QuikClot® Advanced Clotting Sponge is designed to control bleeding at the scene so more advanced care can be sought later. The Trauma Pak contains QuikClot® Advanced Clotting Sponge and other vital elements to control bleeding fast.
Packed in a tough, waterproof, pocket-sized pouch, the Trauma Pak with QuikClot® is easy to use: simply open, remove and apply. Also included is an information pamphlet on treating injuries.
- Respond Fast - QuikClot® Advanced Clotting Sponge uses zeolite, a common mineral, to help blood clot up to three times faster than blood on its own
- Durable, Waterproof, & Reusable - DryFlex™ packaging stands up to abuse in the outdoors - you can refill and reuse it for years
- Critical First Aid Information - An easy-to-understand information pamphlet delivers valuable information on how to treat certain injuries
- Goes anywhere, so you're always prepared - Fits in a cargo pocket, backpack, duffel bag - practically anywhere
- Personal Protection - Nitrile gloves and a biohazard disposal bag provide protection
- 1 – QuikClot® Advanced Clotting Sponge 2 Ft
- 6 – Alcohol Swab
- 1 – Trauma instruction sheet
- 1 – Trauma Pad - 5" x 9"
- 1 – Nitrile gloves
- 1 – Duct Tape - 2" x 26"
- 1 – Triangular Bandage
- 1 – Sterile Gauze Dressing - 4" x 4"
- 1 – Sterile Gauze Dressing - 2" x 2"
- 1 – Conforming sterile gauze - 3"
*Sold as an Individual
*We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary. Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Brand||Adventure Medical Kits|
|Manufacturer Part Number||2064-0292|
Most packages ship via FedEx. When you place your order, you will have a choice of delivery timeframes (Ground, Second day, etc.). You will also receive an order confirmation which will allow you to track your shipment's progress. Keep in mind that while most items ship same day, some products require longer time to ship.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, give us a call within 30 days and we can issue you an RMA. Because we are constantly striving to improve our products to meet the needs of our customers, we ask that you provide us with feedback regarding your return.
Most products come with a warranty offered by the manufacturer. Please consult the manufacturer’s warranty for details. For any products that arrive scratched, bent, or dented, Anything Boating will replace upon thorough inspection.
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews